Sunday, June 17, 2012

Welcome

Welcome to my home page. This post serves as an introduction to the rest of this site. The top-level tabs represent broad categories of my professional activities. These are meant to present a professional profile of myself. On the left side of the screen are links to other websites of interest to me. On the right are links to other blogs I read - mostly socio-political ones. Finally, a partial publication list and a list of my other blogs complete this home page.

Previous Edits:

I have gotten some of the initial layout set up and am still playing with the "Pages" feature. I am trying to figure out a way to make a simple but clean CV as a HTML page from Latex (latex2html did not do exactly what I had hoped, but that can be tweaked). Edit: A way out was discovered after the Victoria University of Wellington made me write my CV as a Word Document - Google Docs, I love you! Heh.

Hopefully, I'll find the time to link some of these blog features to some secure online file storage system (preferably free).

Edit: Done. Please see side bar.

2 comments:

  1. Your struggle and hard work is like a motivation for all. Keep sharing about your self and your achievements.
    pst recovery

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good lord, I've not noticed your comment for almost two years! Thank you very much, I appreciate it! I still struggle, but I try.

      Delete