Wednesday, April 3, 2019

2019 Blog Changes

Over the coming 1-2 months I plan on modifying the structure of this home page to better reflect my current activities in freelance web development, open science, and neuroscience. Here's a little logo I created using a gift from a friend and fellow volunteer with the OpenWorm project to make this post prettier.

This way I can better express what I would like to do moving forward, rather than hanging on to what I used to do but no longer possessing any of the options and resources to do them.

I would also like to use this as a platform to explore mental health issues, particularly with respect to life in academia.

And here's a little logo I created using a gift from a friend and fellow volunteer with the OpenWorm project to make this post prettier.

No comments:

Post a Comment